A dental implant is a way to replace one or all of your teeth. Dental implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth!
Three main parts make up a dental implant: the titanium screw, the abutment, and the crown. The screw is placed into your jaw bone, the abutment is attached to the screw, and the crown is the tooth that is secured to the abutment. When bone and implant fuse together, this becomes the sturdy foundation for your new teeth.
With the titanium screw implanted into your jaw bone, it effectively becomes your new tooth root. Having a ‘root’ in your bone encourages healthy bone growth, which in turn results in a more youthful appearance.
Watch Dr. Sean explain all about the 4M Dental Implant screw.
4M Dental Implants are a highly specialized dental implant procedure. 4M’s can use as few as four implants to support an entire arch of teeth.
Only the finest materials are used in crafting your 4M’s so you can rest assure you’re getting the best. Additionally, inside each prosthetic is a custom milled titanium bar. This bar is extremely lightweight, extremely strong, and completely hidden within your prosthetic.
Whether an upper set, a lower set, or a full mouth reconstruction, 4M Dental Implants give you back the freedom to smile and the quality of life you’ve been missing.
Anyone who is missing one or more teeth due to injury, disease, tooth decay, or any other reason may be a candidate for dental implants.
Having enough healthy bone to support implants is a key factor. If your jaw bone has become worn and thin over the years, a bone graft may be necessary to set you up for implants. The 4M Dental Implant solution is a revolutionary procedure in which, we maximize available bone with as few as four strategically placed implants.
Even with preexisting conditions such as diabetes or long term smoking, which can make the procedure more complex, you’re not precluded from being a candidate.
4M Dental Implant Centers offers FREE, NO OBLIGATION dental implant consultations. Find the nearest 4M Dental Implant Center here.
- No other tooth replacement option looks, feels, and functions more like natural teeth than 4M Dental Implants.
- They’re permanently secured into your jaw so they stay put like real teeth. No messy adhesives are needed.
- Clean as you would real teeth; annual deep cleaning
- Caring for them is as easy as brushing and flossing just like you would with your own teeth. No need to take them in and out. No soaking overnight. When you accept treatment for your 4M, we give you a free Hydrofloss to incorporate into your daily hygiene routine. The Hydrofloss helps get in the areas that your toothbrush misses, keeping your implants nice and clean in between your annual visits.
- Restores up to 95% of your chewing ability.
- Implants encourage healthy bone growth, which in turn results in a more youthful appearance
- No one but you will be able to tell you have implants – no metal clips, or gaps between your teeth, or bulky denture.
Replacing painful, diseased or missing teeth will change your life.
You use them every single day for eating, smiling, laughing, and communicating. They make a difference when dealing with customers, clients and coworkers, friends and family.
Your smile will be immortalized in wedding photos, family photos and selfies. Dental implants are a quality, necessary investment that can last you a lifetime.
Without coming into the office for an exam it’s impossible for us to say what an implant procedure would cost you. Everyone’s oral health and situation is unique.
In addition to the placing of the implants we need to know if are you having teeth extracted and how many? A bone graft? A sinus lift? One, two, or more implants? There are many factors that come into play when planning your dental implant treatment and they all will affect the cost.
Take advantage of our FREE, NO OBLIGATION 4M Dental Implant consultations. The consult won’t cost you a dime and at the end of it you will know exactly what your implant treatment is going to cost. Find the 4M Dental Implant Center nearest you.
4M Dental Implants are a high end dental procedure that yields high end results. Don’t be scared away before coming in and getting the answer to your question, how much will my dental implants cost.
We work with a number of lenders and financing is available. You can be sure we will do everything we can to help you get your smile. GET PRE APPROVED ONLINE NOW!
At 4M Dental Implant Center you know you’re getting what you paid for.
The price we quote you at your initial complimentary consultation is the WHOLE price – FROM BEGINNING TO END. Our prices include:
- BOTH SETS OF TEETH: your temporary/healing set and your final, permanent set
- All post op visits
- A LIFETIME WARRANTY on your implants
You may have noticed that practices are beginning to advertise lower prices for implants. What you’re not being told is that you’re ONLY paying for your first set of teeth, your healing set. You will have to come up with another chunk of money to get your finals.
At 4M Dental Implant Center, we tell you the day of your consultation exactly what you need, and exactly what it costs from beginning to your finals.
Call today to set up your consultation! Newport Beach (949) 646-2420 or Long Beach (562) 242-2075
Changing your teeth will change your life.
You don’t realize just how much a painful or unattractive mouth weighs on you constantly. To have that concern and that worry gone for forever frees up your mind, your time, and your body.
A diseased mouth can cause harm to the rest of your body – gum disease is linked to heart disease and stroke.
Not to mention the difficulty in chewing with painful teeth. Chewing your food properly aids in good digestion, which is necessary for your body in order to break down foods you eat and extract nutrients. Often patients with missing teeth or pain when they chew avoid many kinds of nutritious foods all together. Dental implants allow you to eat anything and chew everything.
The first thing people see when meeting you is your smile, it’s your first impression, it declares confidence. Your body language affects the way you feel about yourself and the way others perceive you. Hiding your teeth is a sure way not to put the best you forward.
Smile, sing, laugh, eat, feel a boost to your self confidence! Dental implants give you back the life you want.
Come out from behind your hand, nothing looks, feels, or functions like natural teeth than 4M Dental Implants. Take a look for yourself, check out our Smile Gallery!
That’s the whole point! Nothing looks more like your natural teeth like dental implants. See for yourself – check out our 4M Dental Implant Smile Gallery.
There are many variables that affect the duration of a dental implant procedure. Are you having a single implant placed or a full mouth reconstruction done? Are you having teeth extracted? A bone graft? Sinus lift? Will you be sedated? But in general, placing a single implant will take approximately an hour to 90 minutes, whereas, for a full 4M procedure you can expect to be here the whole day.
The good news is that most patients report that they were much more comfortable following the procedure than they had anticipated. But as with any surgery, some soreness can be expected.
You can expect a single implant to cause less discomfort than placing several might. We offer our patients anesthesia and sedation options to help reduce any discomfort during the procedure or any anxiety going into it. Medications to ease discomfort the days following will be prescribed by your doctor.
Follow these instructions to ensure a successful healing after your surgery.
- Take medications as prescribed – UNTIL FINISHED.
- Some medications may cause an upset stomach or dizziness, so we recommend to take medications with food.
- Elevate your head for the remainder of the day following surgery.
- Limit your physical activity, no strenuous lifting or exercising within the first week of healing.
SWELLING AND BRUISING:
- Swelling and bruising is normal as your body is healing from surgery. Expect the most discomfort 2-3 days after surgery.
- Place an icepack on your face over the surgical area. Alternate 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off.
- Slight bleeding is to be expected; some seepage will occur, this is normal. If you experience excessive bleeding, apply pressure with gauze, or if it is an emergency, go to your nearest emergency room.
AT HOME CARE:
- No vigorous rinsing, brushing, or Hydroflossing (water flossing) the day of surgery.
- Begin rinsing gently with Peridex 24 hours after your surgery and continue to use as directed.
- Begin Hydroflossing two days after surgery; use the lowest setting until you are seen at your two week post op. Brush your prothesis with warm water and a toothbrush. You can use mild toothpaste after two weeks (Colgate Tarter Control).
- Use Hydrofloss a minimum of 2x a day, ideally after every meal.
EATING AND DIET:
- It is critical to be on a liquid diet for two weeks following your surgery. Do not apply any force or pressure on the implants. It is imperative not to disturb the implant and bone integration process.
- Avoid liquid hot foods and drinks for 3-4 days following your surgery. This can cause your surgical area to become exposed.
- Do NOT use a straw. Suction from the use of a straw can cause bleeding.
- After two weeks you can graduate to a soft food diet during your healing process. Check out “What Can I Eat After Surgery” for food and diet recommendations. Avoid foods that require a lot of chewing movements and pressure.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Avoid alcohol while taking medications.
Dr. Sean strongly advises you to AVOID smoking after surgery. Smoking delays the healing process, increases discomfort, and may cause an infection or implant failure.
Dental implants are fairly simple to clean and maintain – you just have to be sure to do it!
Brush and floss your teeth like you normally would and use a Hydro Floss for additional cleaning after you eat to get the harder to reach areas. Keep your regularly scheduled cleanings at 4M Dental Implant Center. During these appointments, we’ll remove your prosthetic (the teeth) for a deep, thorough cleaning.
By maintaining your cleanings with us, we will honor a lifetime warranty on your implants!
Your gums and bone need time to heal after implant surgery, so you’ll be on a liquid diet for the first two weeks. Nothing with pieces, even if they’re soft, and nothing chewy. You want to completely avoid putting any pressure or movement on your newly placed implants.
Once past the two week point and you’ve been given the okay, you’ll move on to a soft foods diet for the remainder of your healing.
What Can I Eat After Surgery is a comprehensive page with a long list of soft food suggestions and a few recipe ideas to get you through your healing.