Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants?
Are your teeth painful and on the verge of falling out?
Have you been wearing dentures for years?
Are you genetically predisposed to bad teeth?
Missing at least one tooth?
Do any of these sound familiar? Chances are, you’re a candidate for dental implants.
- Apart from your natural teeth, nothing is closer to having healthy, real teeth than dental implants.
- Dental implants are screwed into your jaw bone, becoming a part of you. No one will know they aren’t real unless you tell them.
- Implants remain securely in place, they won’t slip when speaking or eating. And you can eat all your favorite foods without worry or pain!
- A huge benefit to dental implants over all other tooth replacement options, is that implants replace a tooth’s root.
- The tooth root is essential to keeping your jaw bone strong and healthy. Without a root, bone quickly begins to wear away causing your face to sink in, leaving you with a weakened facial structure, which lends to an older appearance.
Take our quiz, Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants, and then come in for your FREE, NO OBLIGATION dental implant consultation.
If you want to learn more about dental implants, we have an informative page all about dental implants that you can find here. Or just click our phone number to talk to one of our treatment coordinators today (949) 646-2420.
The caring staff have taken care of me every step of the way – helping me build a better smile. ~Amanda